Thursday 6 June 2013

060613 FIRST DAY OF BLOGDOM


HIYA! 

So today was an average day. I don't know why I'm starting to blog again or starting a new blog (on a side note: I'm pretty sure my old blogs still exist). Actually, I think it's because my friend Jess Tan told me to blog because I deactivated my Facebook. If you're reading this Tan, "SCREW YOU FOR SHOVING ME INTO A RELATIONSHIP IN WHICH I KNOW I WON'T STAY COMMITTED! YOU HEARTLESS BEAST!" I'm being serious. My friend Lamya thinks she has commitment issues but she's not the one with countless blogs, fanfiction accounts, tumblrs and Instagrams. I think if I could I would have had multiple Facebook accounts as well. I think I've clearly won that round :P 

I'm actually not joking when I say nothing special happened today. I mean the only 'exciting' thing that happened was we had a substitute for Matrix tutoring which kinda spiced things up a little... 

ACTUALLY! You know what's annoying me right now? Blogger. Seriously, what the cheesesticks were you thinking when you decided to update it from the original? I mean...have you seen it? I get it's all modern and hip and fresh but the old version was so much easier to use...I think. And I hate this: 




The margins are tiny. This is something my English teacher- who has mastered the art of dickdom- would like. Does it cost you anymore to make the margins a little bigger? I mean you've done all this fancy shmancy stuff; the least you could do would be to have bigger margins. 

Also we won Origin 1! 

I'd go on about State of Origin but I really don't know much about it. Actually...I know more than the average female Asian student. But- I don't know- I feel so good when I bring it up. Like I watched the game, and I watch NRL. But I don't harp on about the players like my friend Kristie does with her tennis players (the Drojhasjbvic guy- if you haven't noticed I can't spell his name). Yeah, but like I was saying, I just like bringing it up. It kinda makes up for all the sport I don't do during the year (except blogilates- that shit should be an Olympic event). 

Actually my friend Madi just sent me a text reading, and I quote, 

"Tmrs 8.20 the pole. You jelly" 
To which I replied,
"Why am I jelly? That's it! You'll be featuring in my first blog post" 
Which I am very angry about! I have an art period every Friday morning when everyone has a free and my group brings up their little group outings whilst I'm wasting away in Art. NO BUENO! Except for Ann! She's buying me food tomorrow morning :)

Anyways and she replied,
"Doesn't jelly mean you good or smth like that" 
 She's such a cutie! She's like my mum! I texted my mum lulz once and she replied with what's lulz.

VIDEO OF THE DAY IS: 



On a side note my parrot has been making weird duck noises and when he's not doing that he's eating shoes and when he's not eating shoes he's oddly quiet; I think he's suffering from an identity crisis. I'm not even kidding! I swear if he's not another species of bird (are ducks birds?) then he's a dog. 

Night, 
Jasmine 

4 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAAHAHA OMG I LOVE YOU <3
    WHAT HEARTLESS BEAST- I WILL MAKE SURE YOU STAY COMMITTED, UNLIKE ANN WITH HER MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS

    ps. i see what you did there with the 'fanfiction accounts' ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOOOO WHUUUT.
      i ain't have no multiple relationships.

      AND JASMINE U DA CUTIE :)

      Delete
    2. dont lie to me! i know all your dirty secrets huehue

      Delete